Wednesday 4 July 2012

Weekday Wants

Hello m'lovelys, here's a post of products and clothing that I am coveting this week!

this week consists of quite a small collection, is that a good or bad thing?! But here it is. Enjoy! 

So basically this is a Zara dupe. But still I really like the colour, even though it's a tad boring!

Okay just a point, I do not wear dresses. Ever. Yes I know, a sin against being female, but seriously I feel so stupid in a dress and I'm just never comfortable. Same with skirts, I'm more of a leggings/jeans/shorts kinda gal. But this is an exception, and hopefully I'll convince myself to buy my FIRST ever dress. Yep I don't even own one. This is adorable though and I love the zip, so so so cute!

I've been really interested in eyebrow products lately. Usually I use either a pencil of just a brown eyeshadow, but this looks interesting and I've read some good reviews!

HOW CUTE ARE THESE?! *breathe* awh my god! I can imagine someone wearing these with a prom dress to like spice it up a little. These are so so so cute I want to eat them! The best shoes I've seen for a while.

Make sure you enter my New Look giveaway below! What are your wants this week? What do you think of mine? Lemme know! Xx 

5 comments:

  1. oohhhhhh the litas are gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award :) to find out about it go over to my blog!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Oh and have a look at the Urban Decay brow box too, it comes with two powder colours and a pan of wax and I think it's something like £5 cheaper than the benefit brow zings :))

    Kate x
    http://newgirlonthe-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Kate! I'll check it out now :) and yes I'll take a look, thank-you!! xx

      Delete